Guild Wars 2 redefines massively multiplayer online roleplaying games with visceral, action-oriented combat; a gorgeous, living world full of constantly evolving dynamic events; customizable personal storylines that are unique to each player; intense Player vs. Player combat between small teams or massive armies; and most importantly, a shared online world where players work together as allies instead of as rivals — all with no monthly subscription fee.
Guild Wars 2's second installment of the four-part Flame and Frost series has just arrived. In addition to the continuing Living Story, which sees more refugees leaving the Shiverpeaks to escape the battle, this update also brings the following improvements:
- Team Up for Guild Missions - Join your fellow guild members to take on an entirely new category of content! These missions, designed for coordinated group play, include everything from bounties to group puzzles to cross-country challenges.
- Two Team Rated Play in PvP - In this new type of competitive PvP, two teams of equal average rating are pitted against each other in a quick, intense match. The ratings for every member of each team is then adjusted after the match.
- Brand New PvP Map - Spirit Watch
- Choose Your Own Daily Achievements
- Preview Items in the Trading Post
More articles about Guild Wars 2