“We’ve introduce classic power ups, already well-known by racing players, and selected new poker to ensure a competitive and unpredictable game experience”, affirm Sébastien Pellicano, Game Director of WRC Powerslide. “We’re strongly convinced that once bought, this game will satisfy the players needs with an arcade taste”, conclude Pellicano.
The power ups, which will invade the colorful and arcade world of WRC Powerslide are:
- Extreme Pace: the car of the player is surrounded from shield with a triple effect: protect him from opponent’s hits and power ups malus; boost the speed; if the player hits a opponent, he is moved out of his way and his cars slows down
- Flatout: This power up boosts the speed thanks to a Nitro’ propulsion included into it.
- Horn Power: from the car of the player is launched a shock wave that hits the first opponent in front of him, slowing down his race to the finish line
- Hailstorm: an unexpected hailstorm hits the opponents’ cars slowing them down.
- Thunderbolt: It’s one of the most powerful power ups. Summoning a thunderbolt the player will hit only the first driver letting him to reach the pole position.
- Cloud of Dust: from the rear area of the car is released a Cloud of Dust particle. When the Cloud of Dust is crossed by a opponents, the track is partly hidden by mist of dust.
More articles about WRC Powerslide