Explore the vast and open city filled with humorous LEGO characters any way you want. You can commandeer any one of over 100 different vehicles on the street or fly a helicopter through the air on your missions.
Assume the identity of Chase McCain, an undercover officer armed with clever disguises each with their own special abilities and try to put a stop to the fiendish Rex Fury and end his crime wave in LEGO City.
Use the Wii U GamePad controller as the ultimate detective device to seamlessly connect to the in-game action using it as an indispensable map, communicator, and high-tech scanning device.
It's up to you to save the good people of LEGO City.
- The Wii U GamePad is woven seamlessly into the game-play experience. Players use it to scan for hidden clues and criminals, receive mission updates and place waypoints on an overhead city map that displays their position in real time.
- Experience LEGO City like never before. Players will encounter familiar play sets come to life as they explore the vast city, looking for clues to bring Rex Fury to justice.
- Players can go undercover with a variety of disguises, including a firefighter, a construction worker and even a robber, and use their unique abilities to solve puzzles and access new areas of the city.
- There are more than 100 vehicles for players to collect and use to explore the city, including sports cars, motorcycles and even aircraft.
- LEGO video games are known for their humor and parody, and LEGO City: Undercover delivers this and more with fully voiced characters and ambient crowds, bringing LEGO City to life.
More articles about LEGO City Undercover