Living up to the mantra “bigger, better and more badass,” Borderlands 2 features all-new characters; skills; imaginative, diverse new environments with unique missions and enemies; and more exciting and fun weapons, equipment and loot than ever before. All of these features come together in a story that takes players to the world of Pandora to take down the notorious Handsome Jack and his corrupt Hyperion Corporation as a solo campaign or with up to four cooperative players.
Borderlands 2 will allow friends to play together locally via split-screen, as well as online with drop-in-drop-out capabilities. With seamless cooperative gameplay and action, Borderlands 2 is extremely accessible for gamers and their friends to play alone or together in a variety of configurations.
The Borderlands 2: Add-On Content Pack is a must have for Borderlands fans who did not download the content previously, adding hours of additional gameplay with the first two add-on campaigns, Captain Scarlett and Her Pirate’s Booty and Mr. Torgue’s Campaign of Carnage, as well as the following extra features:
- Play as a fifth character: Gaige, the Mechromancer;
- Fight challenging enemies in the Creature Slaughter Dome battle arena and earn Mad Moxxi’s rare rocket launcher;
- Unlock unique weapons including the Gearbox Gun Pack and Skyrocket Grenade;
- Customize each character with additional heads and skins;
- Receive a Golden Key to unlock rare loot from the golden chest in Sanctuary.
The Borderlands 2: Add-On Content Pack (does not include the actual game) will be available in stores worldwide on February 26, 2013 for the Xbox 360/PS3 and will feature $40 of additional content for $29.99.
More articles about Borderlands 2