Captains can take their time to plot out their turn, assigning moves and attacks to their ships, and then witness the chaos of battle as each fleet engages their maneuvers in simultaneous action sequences. With Leviathan: Warships, Paradox puts the sea in the cloud, allowing players to start a session from their tablet and continue their cloud-saved skirmish from their computer, challenging foes on any available device.
The game, which challenges players to assemble customized fleets of warships and weaponry, will feature cross-platform gameplay (full co-op campaign and several PvP maps) across all supported platforms, allowing battles to be fought from nearly any computer, tablet, or location.
Leviathan: Warships features:
- Tactical Action: Plot out your turn in advance and watch your plans come to fruition alongside your foes’ moves
- Form Your Fleet: Customize your fleet choosing from multiple ship types and arm them with a vast set of both offensive and defensive weaponry.
- Sink Your Devices: Cross-platform play between PC, Mac, iOS and Android, together with the games built-in cloud saving functionality, allows you to continue your sessions from any computer, tablet or location
- Enlist Your Shipmates: Bring along up to 3 other players for five individual challenge missions, or a full co-op campaign spanning nine levels.
- Own the Oceans: Prove your dominance of the sea by saving replays of your battles
- Support for Marooned Sailors: Offline mode available for campaign and challenges
More articles about Leviathan: Warships