Set in an abandoned sawmill nestled high in the Italian mountains, Anna challenges the player to uncover horrific clues and use them to solve puzzles related to your character’s dark past. The player’s behaviour does not only determine the mental health of the main character but can also change locations and unveil new secrets leading to one of three possible endings.
Anna: Extended Edition has been given an overhaul based on the feedback of the thousands of players of the original Anna. It features more environments, more hours of game play, more puzzles, additional game play features, enhanced graphics and an improved interface. Anna: Extended Edition is sure to please fans of psychological horror games such as Amnesia or Silent Hill and impress with the upgraded graphics and sound. Fans who have already purchased the standard version of Anna will be able to download the Extended Edition content for free when released.
Features of Anna: Extended Edition:
- A haunting tale of psychological terror
- Physics-based environmental puzzles
- Three possible endings, each determined by the player’s action
- New environments, puzzles, interface and music
- Improved Graphics
- New in game character: “The Wife Doll” with own AI
- New Game Over state
- Photos of the real-world sawmill location
- Complete soundtrack
- Main character’s notebook in English and Italian
More articles about Anna: Extended Edition