Originally conceived as a floating symbol of American ideals at a time when the United States was emerging as a world power, Columbia is dispatched to distant shores with great fanfare by a captivated public. What begins as a brand new endeavor of hope turns drastically wrong as the city soon disappears into the clouds to whereabouts unknown.
BioShock Infinite puts players in the role of Booker DeWitt, a hard-bitten former Pinkerton agent, together with the revolutionary AI companion, Elizabeth. The two struggle to escape the sky-city of Columbia, in a 1912 America that might have been. Armed with an arsenal of new weapons and abilities, they face menacing enemies, in unique expansive environments. Classic BioShock gameplay joins innovations such as aerial combat on high-speed Sky-Lines in the service of an immersive storyline – an Irrational Games signature.
In addition to the game’s already announced lead voice actors, Troy Baker (Booker) and Courtnee Draper (Elizabeth), the full voice cast includes Jennifer Hale, Keith Szarabajka, Oliver Vaquer, Kiff VandenHeuvel, Bill Lobley and Kimberly D. Brooks.
BioShock Infinite Voice Cast:
- Troy Baker (Final Fantasy XIII, Catherine, Red Faction: Guerilla, Brothers In Arms, Batman: Arkham City) as Booker DeWitt
- Courtnee Draper (Surf’s Up, Ponyo, and Kingdom Hearts II) as Elizabeth
- Jennifer Hale (Mass Effect, Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic) as Rosalind Lutece
- Oliver Vaquer (Dexter, Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories, The Warriors) as Robert Lutece
- Kiff VandenHeuvel (Star Wars: The Old Republic, Midnight Club 3: DUB Edition) as Zachary Comstock
- Kimberly D. Brooks (Mass Effect, Batman: Arkham City, XCOM: Enemy Unknown) as Daisy Fitzroy
- Keith Szarabajka (Argo, Sons of Anarchy, Halo 4, The Dark Knight, L.A. Noire) as Cornelius Slate
- Bill Lobley (Sealab 2021, Alan Wake, Mafia II) as Jeremiah Fink
Mark Allan Stewart
T. Ryder Smith
Dioni Michelle Collins
Matthew Yang King
Arif S. Kinchen
Robin Atkin Downes
More articles about BioShock Infinite