The game is already at the playable prototype stage, and Victory's core game mechanics have been established. Petroglyph is now reaching out to strategy gaming enthusiasts for their support and collaboration to take the game from concept to a reality. Offering very early playable access to qualified backers, Petroglyph is eager to get the community involved in the development process as soon as the Victory Kickstarter campaign is successfully concluded.
Petroglyph issued the following statement:
We are announcing the end of the Kickstarter campaign for Victory.
We want to gratefully thank all of our backers for your support of the game, and to thank everyone who sent us feedback about it.
We’ve listened carefully to what the Kickstarter community has said, and it has given us many ideas of games we could do in the future. Additionally, multiple game publishers have expressed interest in Victory, based on your support, and we hope to still bring Victory to you with their help.
- World War II setting
- Online team vs. team tactical battle arena
- Choose units from a personal collection to bring into each match
- Clear decisive tactics that utilize line-of-sight, high ground, and cover
- Quick matches lasting 15-20 minutes
- Buy or earn booster Commander Packs containing random, collectible units and more
More articles about Victory