For The Dark Triad: Dragon's Death the developers have created their r own combat and IA system from scratch, and the same goes for the story. Autoloot Games' goal in the end is to make a funny, immersive game with a balanced mix of combat & story for all RPG fans to enjoy.
The Dark Triad: Dragon's Death will launch on Kickstarter tomorrow, Wednesday 20th March. For the first time the developers will show some basic gameplay in alpha state, like the turn-based combats, the dialogues system, the inventory, stats and skills, and also new areas like the doghouse or the torture chamber. Autoloot Games will also talk a little bit about the history behind the birth of the studio
- A deep history with unexpected twists and many secrets to uncover.
- Brutal and bloody turn-based combats. A brand new system where you define the degree of action & strategy and the speed of battles.
- Choose among 5 different cool classes.
- A brand new skills & specialty system. Customize your own builds.
- Hundreds of quests & side quests, with non-boring intriguing dialogues.
- A vast map for you to enjoy during tens of hours.
- An incredible host of enemies for you to slash & crush.
- Pets and Sacred Guardians to assist you in the heat of the battle.
- Fully detailed characters and environments in 3D.
- Items system with thousands of combinations and unique artifacts.
- More than 5000 achievements.
More articles about The Dark Triad: Dragon's Death