Analyze the situation, plan team routes, choose equipment and breach points and coordinate multiple troopers to reach the hostage room before the bad guys get to press that trigger.
It may sound daunting, and like real world CQB combat, it sure is. But most levels can be completed in minutes and on the fly improvisation works. Achieving the perfect planning, getting the mission done with no false steps, that’s a skill harder to master.
- 2D, top down graphics
- Real Time with Free Pause
- No DRM
- PC oriented, with handhelds and Mac / Linux as later developments
- Single Player (but MP might come later)
- No turns, no hexes, no action points or awkward interfaces
- Non-linear levels, freeform gameplay
- Mission editor and modability
- Unlimited gameplay via mission and campaign generators
More articles about Door Kickers