Since the dawn of video games there have been, thousands of games about humans fighting alien invaders, having epic space battles and humanity overcoming any foreign threat; yet there have been none like Revelation. In this unique form of flight simulation and stealth infiltration game YOU are the alien in control of alien space vehicles and technology that makes human weapons look like puny toys. Then again, those humans have a lot of toys to throw up against you. Not only that, but they will absorb your alien technology to adapt and improve their own each time you fail. If that weren’t enough, you’re not the only aliens on Earth. Your rival, embedded deep below Earth, have made the move to subsume humanity by taking over their greatest source of power, their leaders.
In the way Close Encounters of the Third Kind used realistic portrayals of aliens, Revelation will be based off of actual alien abduction reports and how they interact with military and political governments. The quarantine on humanity’s protection from invasive alien species has been lifted as of December 21, 2012 and it’s up to you to determine how, when, and if you will save the human race... even if it means destruction of the Earth.
- UFO simulation where you pilot a variety of alien craft
- You are the alien! An alien of the Grey race interacting with human civilians and military.
- Flight physics utilizing methods of electrogravitic and electrostatic behaviors
- Based off of the popular modern mythology of UFOs and aliens
- Unique alien technology. Everything from implants and biotechnology to weapons and spacecraft
- Evolutionary game play as humans adapt your alien technology and use it against you
- New subgenre of flight simulation using far more versatile and intense aerial dogfighting tactics
- Stealth based gameplay from a vehicle with surgical, precision based interactions
More articles about Revelation