In Blacklight Retribution, players battle in near-future combat zones utilizing customized gear and weaponry to takedown opponents online.
One year and over two million players since its launch, Blacklight: Retribution has been available on PC, but from the start of development Zombie Studios has always wanted Blacklight: Retribution to be available on PlayStation. Today, we can officially say it is coming to PS4! Blacklight: Retribution is a fast-paced, free-to-play online, multiplayer game that takes place in the near future and allows players to customize their characters and weapons in countless ways.. There are millions of permutations!
Once on the battlefield you can enable Hyper Reality Visor (HRV) technology to see through the entire battlefield, find your enemies and coordinate attacks with your teammates. Need more firepower? Run over to a weapon depot and refill on health or ammunition, or select a Hard Suit and deploy it from space. Hardsuits are a human-driven mech built for dealing death to your opponents, and employ either the railgun or minigun to assure your victory.
From the urban war zone of Deadlock, to operational training facility of Helodeck, Blacklight: Retribution includes 10 maps with nine game modes, including Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch, Capture the Flag, Domination, Netwar, Kill Confirmed, and Onslaught our co-op survival mode.
Key features include:
- Customization: Inspired by advanced car tuning, Blacklight allows players to customize everything about a weapon, from its barrel, to ammo types, stocks, muzzles, optics, colors and even weapon tags.
- Advanced Technology: Powered by Unreal 3 and featuring full DirectX 11 support, Blacklight brings the latest and greatest graphics to FPS gamers.
- Future Perfect: Knowledge is power. And, with tools like the Hyper Reality Visor (HRV), gamers can see enemy locations, team movements and primary objectives to get into the fight faster.
Develop A Class: Define a unique play style based on loadouts and equipment. Become a heavily armored sniper, a nimble light machinegunner or anything in-between.
- Weapon Depots: Unlock rail guns, grenade launchers and even the epic mechanized Hardsuit via Weapon Depots to punctuate a victory.
- Community and Clans: Blacklight Retribution features first-class clan creation and competitive ladders.
More articles about Blacklight Retribution