You’re joined by a spunky officer named Samantha Vice, who helps you maneuver through 21 addictive campaign missions. Your objective: Uncover why your country’s secret research team—the Omicron Initiative—has disappeared.
Machines at War 3 offers a full single-player campaign to compliment its multiplayer and random map modes.
Reminiscent of classic titles such as Red Alert and Total Annihilation, Machines at War 3 features base building, tower defense, navigate stealth subs, command gigantic mega units, research technologies.
- Experience a dramatic story in 21 missions
- Multiplayer combat with four friends
- Build over 130 units and technologies
- Dominate with seven awesome mega units
- Play unlimited skirmish matches with random maps
- Translated in 10 languages (English, German, Chinese, Japanese, French, Korean, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Italian)
Machines at War 3 will be available directly through the developer's website for $19.99.
More articles about Machines at War 3