Assassin’s Creed III v1.05 Patch
- Added support for DLC “The Tyranny of King Washington: The Redemption.”
- Guards will no longer be equipped with Washington’s sword.
- ”Tyranny of King Washington” intro videos now pause if controller is unplugged.
- Fixed incorrectly displayed stealth icon sometimes appearing when leaving Wolf Cloak.
- Increased Wolf Pack effectiveness versus firing lines.
- Wolf Pack no longer interrupts counter-kills.
- Eagle Flight will no longer generate reactions when taking-off/landing in “The Betrayal.”
- Fixed remaining known issues (lockpicking, Memory Fragments, locked items) in “The Betrayal.”
- Boost Cooldown now works as intended.
- MODE SPECIFIC:
- The Artifact is no longer reset to its base while carried by a player under certain circumstances.
- PC SPECIFIC:
- Anti-cheating measures against specific techniques have been put into place.
- Issues that could lead the Abstergo Store to become unavailable have been fixed.
Adopting the name Connor, he becomes the new voice for justice in the ancient war between the Assassins and Templars. Players become an Assassin in the war for liberty against ruthless tyranny in the most stylized and fluid combat experiences in the franchise to date. Assassin’s Creed III spans the Revolutionary War, taking gamers from the vibrant, untamed frontier to bustling colonial towns and the intense, chaotic battlefields where George Washington’s Continental Army clashed with the imposing British Army.
Assassin’s Creed III is powered by Ubisoft-AnvilNext, a revolutionary new game engine that delivers breakthroughs in visual quality, character models and artificial intelligence. Assassin’s Creed III will feature a ground-breaking level of stunning graphics that bring Colonial America to life.
More articles about Assassin's Creed III