In Stealth Bastard players must journey to the exit of each level by employing a mix of platforming, puzzle solving, hacking and stealth. Vicious robot drones are on constant patrol, poised to shoot on-sight. Security cameras perform constant sweeps, ready to execute anyone who falls within their field of vision. And fiendish traps lurk in every shadow, eager to lure careless agents into their clutches.
One false move and – zzzzk!, frrrrap! or gnnnnnnnnr! And sometimes spppppplrrrt!
The main game now boasts a brilliant new narrative which reveals the origin of the character, and why he’s trying to escape such a bastard-tough facility. With 80 levels spread across eight worlds, there’s even more hard-as-nails challenge – featuring all-new equipment, and lots and lots of new ways to die.
We’d like to present our fans with an opportunity to be a part of Stealth B**tard’s journey to PlayStation. We want to rename Stealth B**tard to something less profane… it’s just too rude!
We therefore want you to have a go at naming the PlayStation versions – if you think you’ve got the perfect profanity-free solution to our naughty title, we want to hear from you!
If you’ve got a great idea for a new title, head on over to our site and submit it to us! If you suggest the winning name, we’ll give you a spot in the credits, a copy of the game when it’s finished, and we’ll throw in a PS Vita as well! Not bad, eh?!
The closing date is 14th April 2013, so drop on by without delay to submit your ideas!
- All new equipment which we’ll be revealing soon!
- Hide in the shadows with a real-time shadowing system!
- Evade a wide range of eagle-eyed lethal robotic foes!
- Hack your way to the exit... and to the next challenge!
- Squeeze through doorways mere seconds before you're sliced into pieces!
- Die in a variety of gruesome, cruel ways!
- Create your own fiendish deathrooms and share them with the world - all in the game!
- Shave seconds off your playtimes and rule the global leaderboards!
Stealth Bastard Deluxe is available on Steam ($9.99 / £6.99 / €8.99), while the free version will remain available on stealthbastard.com, but will no longer be updated. It is actually free, rather than “free to play”, which very often ends up not being.
More articles about Stealth Bastard Deluxe