Project CARS will feature nine famous cars from more than 100 years of Mercedes history, including both vintage & modern cars, street cars and racing machinery. Racing fans will enjoy some of the company's most accomplished race cars, including the 1989 Le Mans-winning Sauber C9, the iconic 1990 190E 2.5-16 Evolution 2 DM car as well as the 1998 CLK-LM.
But we won't stop there as Project CARS will also include Mercedes' most current racing cars, the 2012 SLS AMG GT3, that is successfully racing in GT3-based series around the world, as well as the 2012 C-Class D challenger.
Players that are more into road-going machinery will get plenty to play with as well as the 2013 A45 AMG and the 2010 SLS AMG Coupe are rounding out the choice of Mercedes automobiles in Project CARS.
List Of Included Cars
- 1952 300 SL W194
- 1971 300SEL 6.8 AMG 'Rote Sau'
- 1989 Sauber C9
- 1990 190E 2.5-16 Evolution 2 D
- 1998 CLK-LM
- 2012 SLS AMG GT3
- 2012 C-Class Coupe D
- 2013 A45 AMG
- 2010 SLS AMG Coupé
WMD members will be the first to enjoy the new cars once they'll be added to the development builds of Project CARS for a first test drive. To shorten the waiting time, members also get to follow every aspect of the car development process on the WMD forums, from the first steps of development to the finished car out on track.
- Race up to 64 AI cars
- Ultra high detail car models
- Fully-adjustable AI
- Improved UI including controller and setup screens
- New liveries for various cars
- Multi-class racing
- More powerful Leaderboards system with web access
- Driver animations including leg and fingers micromovement
- Improved versions of various tracks
- Track map added to HUD
- Physics and graphics updates for various cars
- New legends driver model and helmet
More articles about Project CARS