Developer New World Interactive has joined Steam's "Early Access" store ($14.99) with Insurgency ($14.99), providing a broader audience of gamers the chance to buy into the intense, tactical first-person shooter at a value price and help shape its development.
Insurgency gamers don’t just play the game in its Alpha phase, they buy into the game’s Beta and completed version too. NWI has formed a direct line of communication between development team and community, enabling both sides to discuss and prototype the game’s design in an iterative process.
- Intense 32-plus player online action with a focus on teamwork
- Customizing the game’s arsenal to player’s preferred style
- Choosing from three unique classes that affect movement on the battlefield
- Highly immersive audio with 3D VOIP to coordinate with and track other players
- Playing the most popular maps and game modes, and helping the development team prototype new ones
More articles about Insurgency