Choose to play whether the short campaigns like Operation Konrad (Germany’s desperate defense of Budapest) and Operation Mars (Soviet offensives Operation Mars and Jupiter) or the longer ones like the Battle for Moscow (Operation Typhoon and the subsequent Soviet winter counter-offensive) and Vistula to Berlin (the final offensives through Poland and the fall of Berlin).
Adding to these campaigns there are three full Campaigns: Winter 42-43 (the Soviet 42-43 winter counter-offensives including the recapture of Stalingrad), Stalingrad to Berlin Campaign ( the Soviet 42-43 winter counter-offensives which continues until the end of the war) and the 1941-45 Campaign (the standard full campaign with added sudden death victory conditions for both sides).
Gary Grigsby’s War in the East: Lost Battles is an expansion for War in the East and requires the base game to play.
- 10 scenarios that are sure to add countless more hours of gameplay to the famous War in the East game engine
- Historical notes and maps for each scenario included in an additional PDF reference manual
- Shorter engagements to help players hone their skills for larger scenarios practice offensive tactics, air support, and more
- Larger, multi-month operations that decide the fate of World War II and provide the epic scale War in the East fans love like the Vistula to Berlin campaign or the Stalingrad to Berlin campaign
- Lost Battles takes full advantage of the hefty number of new features and rule changes that come with the massive new 1.07.xx update.
- Scenario List:
- Operation Mars 1942, Red God of War (24 November 1942 8 February 1943, 11 turns)
- Courland Pocket 44 (5 October 1944 3 January 1945, 13 Turns)
- Operation Konrad (31 December 24 February 1945, 8 Turns)
- Liberation of Leningrad 44 (13 January 19 April 1944, 14 Turns)
- Smolensk 1941 (10 July 17 September 1941, 10 Turns)
- Moscow 1941- 42 (30 September 1941 20 April 1942, 29 Turns)
- Operation Bagration (22 June 23 August 1944, 9 Turns)
- Vistula to Berlin 1945 (12 January 31 May 1945, 20 Turns)
- Winter 42-43 (19 November 1942 31 March 1943, 19 Turns)
- Stalingrad to Berlin Campaign (19 November 1942 16 May 1945, 130 Turns)
- 1941-45 CampaignSudden Death Variant (22 June 1941 4 July 1945, 211 Turns)
More articles about Gary Grigsby's War in the East: Lost Battles