Shanghai, 1899 -The mysterious Chinese city is the epicentre for adventurers of all kinds. Jack Keane, too, has been attracted to the place by rumours of a legendary treasure - or to be more precise, these tales have led him right inside the walls of the notorious Shanghai prison. It is within these walls that the guardian of the treasure, a secretive shaman, has been locked up for years. Unfortunately for our hero, Jack has completely disregarded the fact that it is a lot easier to get INTO prison than out of it…
And this is only the beginning of Jack Keane's newest bizarre adventure: mysterious treasures, ruthless villains, two distractingly beautiful women and tons of clever humour await the most lovable treasure hunter to have ever sailed the seven seas in a comical tour de force around the globe. During his travels, Jack will not only meet old friends, but also encounter new faces such as the elegant city-lady Eve and the brilliant German engineer Carl.
Jack Keane and the Fire within is set to revolutionise the classic point & click adventure genre. Never has an adventure been as cinematic, fast-paced and humorous, without breaking any of the iconic point & click gameplay rules.
State of the art 3D-graphics, gripping action-sequences and the typical bizarre Jack Keanesque humour will be an absolute delight to all adventure fans.
- Control your characters directly with WASD, or switch to the classic Point & Click-Style
- Experience a love triangle as everybody knows it from everyday life movies
- Explore your own mind (literally), chase zeppelins by car, and learn a wide array of fightstances
- to counter your opponents’ frantic moves
- Created by the developers of adventure hits such as Ankh, Jack Keane and Black Sails
- State of the art 3D-graphics based on Deck 13’s revolutionary FLEDGE engine
- Fast-paced action sequences combined with iconic point & click-gameplay makes Jack
- Keane and the Fire a truly 21st Century adventure
More articles about Jack Keane 2: The Fire Within