In Star Wars: The Old Republic, players will explore an age thousands of years before the rise of Darth Vader when war between the Old Republic and the Sith Empire divides the galaxy. Players can choose to play as Jedi, Sith, or a variety of other classic Star Wars roles, defining their personal story and determining their path down the light or dark side of the Force. Along the way, players will befriend courageous companions who will fight at their side or possibly betray them, based on the players’ actions. Players can also choose to team up with friends to battle enemies and overcome incredible challenges using dynamic Star Wars combat.
Star Wars: The Old Republic Game Update 2.1: Customization gives players more options to customize their character’s look, gear and gameplay experience.
- Appearance Designer Kiosk – New options to customize your character
- New Species: The Cathar – Players will now have the option to play as this great warrior species
- Dye Modules –Modify the color of your armor sets which can be applied to all crafted gear above Level 15
- Player Convenience Services – Ability to change each of the following; available for purchase in the Consumables section of the Cartel Market:
- Character Rename
- Legacy Rename
- Guild Rename
- Escrow Deduction
- Collections Interface - Track all of your Cartel Market items that are part of a collection and share items across your characters for one low rate (purchased with Cartel Coins only)
*All these new options are available for purchase in the Cartel Market with Cartel Coins.
More articles about Star Wars: The Old Republic