In Trials Evolution, you’ll flip, climb and race your way across levels that span both indoor and outdoor tracks, or build your own level using the new level editor that lets you share your creations with anyone on Xbox Live.
Trials Evolution: Gold Edition features all the original game's content newly optimized and enhanced for PC, as well as all of the tracks from the original Trials HD game, recreated using Trials Evolution: Gold Edition's physics and graphic engine.
Trials Evolution: Gold Edition v1.03 fixes:
- Fixed multiple crash issues in multiplayer.
- Made a number of general performance optimizations and fixes throughout the game to increase performance for all players, as well as make the Video settings far more useful.
- Added support for lower resolution particles to increase performance in levels with many particle effects, especially on lower and mid-level hardware.
- Moved higher resolution particles to Advanced effects.
- Removed water reflections from Advanced effects.
- Made it possible to unlock Lab Rat squirrel with keyboard.
- Added trigger icons to map voting screen when using a game pad in multiplayer.
- Fixed issue with shadows flickering occasionally.
- Fixed occasional text and label positioning issues in editor.
- Fixed Object selector in the editor not opening by pressing space bar if an object was selected.
- Fixed Scorpion’s French localization.
- Fixed an issue with the Test Your Might tournament not recording times to the leader board.
- Fixed a problem with wrong tracks opening after Advanced Search in Track Central
- Added feeds for Highest Rated in 48 hours to Trials & Skill games to Track Central.
More articles about Trials Evolution