SimCity engages a new generation of PC gamers as they take charge of their own customized cities and build a world that co-exists alongside friends. For the first time in SimCity franchise history, players' decisions have long-lasting repercussions that extend beyond their city limits. Together, players address real global challenges such as climate change, the search for renewable resources and natural disasters. It's up to the players to decide whether to compete or collaborate to shape the world of tomorrow – for better or for worse.
The Amusement Park DLC will let you build the amusement park of your dreams, right in the middle of your city! Classic rides, vehicle rides and thrill rides allow you to make the theme park that you want!
SimCity Amusement Park DLC will be available on May 28, 2013.
- Mayor or park designer? You're in control of the layout of your amusement park. Will you focus on the aesthetics or maximizing profits? Perhaps you can have the best of both worlds.
- Amusement park lights & sounds: All the lights, sounds and life of a crowded amusement park can be found in this pack, with all the familiar sights: ferris wheels, roller coasters, go-kart tracks and more.
- Lively tourist hotspot: Casinos and landmarks aren't the only way to attract tourists. Mayors can now live out their dream of having a massive theme park in their cities.
- Massive entrances: Choose from three large, themed amusement park entrances. Pick the one you like the most or customize your park with multiple entrances.
- Customizable paths: Lay out your amusement park as you'd like. Draw the pedestrian path between your amusement park's entrance and the rides, adapting to your city's layout.
- All aboard!: The Wheels of Wonder amusement park comes with a minitrain station and rails to direct your Sims around your amusement park.
- Fun for all ages: Whether you're trying to excite adrenaline junkies, provide family-friendly fun, or going for the classic amusement park feel, you're covered with different types of rides and different styles of ticket gates.
- Shoppers spend money: The large influx of shoppers benefit local businesses. Happy tourists will even stay in local hotels to shop or visit the amusement park another day.
More articles about SimCity