From the perilous battlefields of the fourth-grade playground, a young hero will rise, destined to be South Park's savior. From the creators of South Park, Trey Parker and Matt Stone, comes an epic quest to become ... cool. Introducing South Park: The Stick of Truth.
You begin as the new kid in town facing a harrowing challenge: making friends. As you start your quest the children of South Park are embroiled in a city-wide, live-action-role-playing game, casting imaginary spells and swinging fake swords. Over time the simple children's game escalates into a battle of good and evil that threatens to consume the world.
Arm yourself with weapons of legend to defeat crabpeople, underpants gnomes, hippies and other forces of evil. Discover the lost Stick of Truth and earn your place at the side of Stan, Kyle, Cartman and Kenny as their new friend. Succeed, and you shall be South Park's savior, cementing your social status in South Park Elementary. Fail, and you will forever be known… as a loser.
After THQ's demise last year, Ubisoft picked up the South Park: The Stick of Truth title in the bankruptcy with no further detals being released. While the game had already delayed until 2013, Ubisoft confirmed today that it is still planning on released the game this year.
- The Definitive South Park Experience Written and voiced by Trey Parker and Matt Stone, The Stick of Truth brings their brand of humor to a video game.
- The Epic Quest To Become ... Cool Earn your place alongside Stan, Kyle, Cartman and Kenny, and join them in an adventure to save South Park.
- Friends With Benefits Recruit classic South Park characters to your cause.
- Intense Combat Arm yourself with an arsenal of magical weapons and mystical armor.
- South Park Customization Insert yourself into South Park with something like a billion character, clothing, and weapon combinations.
More articles about South Park: The Stick of Truth