In the years following the invasion of Earth in 2018, the planet is overrun by alien machines. Humankind is on the verge of extinction. Banded together in huge convoys, they search the frozen tundra for food and supplies. Since the war, the roles have been reversed: now our species seems to be the Anomaly on a machine-controlled planet. Your convoy, Commander, is called Yukon.
Anomaly 2 is a real-time strategy game that takes the tower offense concept from Anomaly Warzone Earth to a new level. Maintaining the core concepts of the original – tactical planning and the on-field Commander to support troops in combat.
Last month 11 bit studios announced that players who pre-ordered the out-very-soon Anomaly 2 via the official website would not only receive a second copy of the game to gift to a friend, but also a special, second gift. Anomaly Korea was released for mobile systems on December 2012 but has never seen a PC version – until now.
Anomaly Korea is not available separately, so if you wish to enjoy the full Anomaly experience, head to the official website and buy Anomaly 2, which takes the award-winning gameplay of Anomaly: Warzone Earth to the next level, adding an entirely new single-player campaign, as well as new skills and tactics. In a first for the series, Anomaly 2 introduces an advanced multiplayer mode where classic tower defense meets aggressive tower offense in a clash of strategy and skill.
Anomaly Korea PC will be available exclusively for players who purchase Anomaly 2 from the developer's site. So if you wish to bag two premiere titles – and a second copy of Anomaly 2 to gift to a friend – for just $14.99, make sure you purchase Anomaly 2 via the official website.
- Morph your troops into war mechs to discover the new face of strategy: each unit has a different mech form with various abilities to help you overcome specific combat situations.
- Engage in a multiplayer experience unique to Anomaly 2: tower defense vs. tower offense. Play as the towers and destroy the humans or lead the humans to annihilate the alien towers.
- Fight across a post-apocalyptic world in a new single-player campaign that offers a more intense strategy experience than the acclaimed original.
- Carve your own path to victory and create your ultimate battle squad. With more than a million tactical combinations to build your squad, your options in combat are nearly endless.
- Dive into a beautifully rendered world, thanks to the team’s new and improved visual engine.
- Experience alternative endings dependent upon your approach to enemy machines in the campaign.
More articles about Anomaly 2