Pool Nation also features replay functionality so that you can relive your most epic shots again and again. Thrill family members! Stun your friends! Mock your enemies! Once you’ve finished gloating you can take the action online with 8 different modes and an epic stack of unlocks and customization options.
- Endurance mode - Exclusive to Pool Nation, endurance will keep you coming back again and again to sample its sweet, sweet pot-against-the-clock frantically styled action. How long can you last? That's the question. Will your balls turn black? Or purple?
- Pixel perfect graphics - You've never seen balls look so perfect and shiny. You'll find yourself strangely compelled to look at them at the oddest hour. You'll want to tell your friends about them. And best of all, you can admire them in any one of twelve equally perfect and shiny location variants.
- Slow motion replays - Discover the oddly compelling thrills of watching chalk dust at 1/100th speed. Slam into the 9 ball, and marvel at how the cushion deforms when hit. And the best thing - you can save replays of entire matches and watch them back at your leisure. Who knows - they could become the holiday slide show for the 21st century.
- 9 game types plus tour modes - From classic 8 and 9-ball games, to Killer and the frantic Speed Pool, Pool Nation just keeps on giving. Master each game, then prove your worth in the exclusive tour modes. Can you complete all challenges, unlock all the ball sets, decals and cues, and beat every virtual opponent thrown at you?
- Online matches and tournaments - You're a pool playing ninja. You know it. Your family and friends know it. Now some complete stranger half way round the world can know it too. Take on all-comers in either single matches or online tournaments. Soon the whole world will know the name... MonkeyBoy13q92bW
Pool Nation will be available on PlayStation Network for $8.49.
More articles about Pool Nation