Supporting an updated and enhanced paint booth tool, players can customize their Gen 6 paint schemes and import them into the games multiple race modes to show the world their design skills. Supporting the new 2013 roster with all the team and driver changes, players can take their own shot at being crowned the Sprint Cup Series Champion by starting a competitive season as a rookie and racing against their favorite drivers in career mode, or race online with friends.
The game also features Inside Line Highlights - scenarios from actual NASCAR races (2011, 2012 seasons) that have been recreated from the actual race telemetry data, which allow players to recreate, relive and rewrite the most exciting NASCAR moments. Additionally, and a first for any sport based videogame, the current 2013 season is being supported by weekly downloadable Inside Line Highlights being available shortly after racing events take place. The package is made complete with commentary provided courtesy of Fox Sports’ Darrell Waltrip and Mike Joy, while the player’s crew is voiced by spotter Ty Norris and crew chief Ray Evernham.
NASCAR The Game: 2013 is available now for pre-purchase with Beta Access on Steam at a special 10% discount.
- Race your way to the highest rank and become the renowned champion of the official NASCAR Sprint Cup Series
- Delivering an authentic NASCAR experience in stunning visuals, duel against competitive and aggressive AI in every race
- Design and drive a Gen 6 model stock car using the brand new paint booth toolkit
- Race as any of the 43 NASCAR drivers and challenge others on official 2013 NASCAR tracks
- Immerse yourself in full race weekends, including practice, qualifying and race sessions
- Relive and rewrite history from the most recent NASCAR races, including the 2013 season as it happens
- NASCAR The Game: 2013 is supported by BigPicture, allowing for full controller support when playing on a TV
More articles about NASCAR The Game 2013