GUNDOG deploys newly recruited pups and strays into a World War-esque era that has gone to the dogs... quite literally! In a world populated by anthropomorphic canines, which blends tactical team-based shooting mechanics with collectable card game elements (cards that give you unique characters and skills), GUNDOG is a fun, yet strategic, third-person shooter unlike any other.
GUNDOG opens its doors for the final Beta phase starting next week, on Friday, June 28.
In the Open Beta Test, players will see improved gameplay mechanics, new audio and an updated user interface. Additional resolutions and a windowed mode have also been added.
As the Animal World War rages on, two warring factions, the Union and the Empire, exchange growls and gunfire in a constant struggle. They are tired, but neither camp is ready to give up the fight. As the battle rages on, the rival packs are looking for some new recruits whose blast is bigger than their bark.
Choose a side and join the fight as the Union and the Empire battle it out across a variety of game modes and maps. Play as a Rifleman, Medic, Sniper, and more - and switch classes on the fly! Collect unique characters with game-changing skills, which are all rendered in a distinct cell-shaded-meets-comic-book art style.
- Select between 2 Rival Camps (Union & Empire) and level-up your Gundogs
- 6 Different Playable Classes (with more in development)
- Collectable Gundog Card System - Collect and level-up to unlock new playable characters, weapons, abilities, and more!
- Over 50 Playable Gundogs (with more in development)
- Customizable Gundogs & Load-outs
- Unique Comic-influenced Art Style
- Many Different Maps & Modes of Play
- Engaging Tournaments & Leaderboards
- Unique, Game-changing Skills
- Free-to-Play, not Pay-to-Win
More articles about GunDog