Additionally, unlike many other games on the market, Tridek evolves the traditional gaming experience of a Trading Card Game by innovating and enhancing the core features players expect in a card game. Plus, Tridek introduces a new resource system that removes the typical waiting times found in Trading Card Games without compromising the strategic depth. Gamers can play using their individual style by building decks to fit their own needs and objectives.
Welcome to the planet of Galena where powerful creatures are manipulated to compete in the professional sport of Tridek.
With the goal of expanding to other platforms and languages, as well as incorporating new tournament play modes, developer Bit Barons plans to offer multiplayer action, fully customizable decks and a new resource system optimized for fast, strategic gameplay. The 30 day Kickstarter campaign begins today with the team looking to raise a minimum of $55,000 to help make Tridek: Creatures of Galena a reality. Supporters of the project can get involved by pledging as little as $5.
“Tridek: Creatures of Galena is a free to play competitive sport, already in early beta testing”, said Andreas Mihalovits, Managing Director at dreamfab. “Our goal for this Kickstarter is to give the game that additional push financially that will allow us to complete development for iOS, PC and Android and implement cross-platform play as well as multiplayer tournament capabilities”.
- Free to Play and Optimized for mobile devices
- Cross platform multiplayer with tournaments and rankings
- Innovative resource system makes gameplay fast and strategic
- Discover collectable cards to enhance your creatures or hinder your opponents
- Full deck customization to fit a gamer’s play style
- Easy to pickup and play with clear rules and helpful tips
- Professional style gaming everywhere you go
- Beautiful soundtrack and graphics
- Community features and support
More articles about Tridek Creatures of Galena