In Pro Cycling Manager 2013, you will dive right into the heart of an exceptional pro season as you take the helm of one of the game's 80 teams.
Using your season planner, enter your team in over 180 competitions all over the world, including the prestigious classic cycle races, La Vuelta, or the spectacular 100th edition of the Tour de France
Manage all aspects of your pro team outside of the competitions (recruitment, management of the riders and their morale, contracts, equipment, finances, sponsorship aims, etc.) and demonstrate all of your strategic skills during the races in order to guide your team to victory. The stages and races have never been so realistic, with more detailed backgrounds, HD jerseys and legendary scenery (highly-detailed graphics of Alpe d’Huez, Mont St Michel, the Corsican coastline, the Champs Elysées, etc.). The IA is now even more competitive, and the opposition’s reactions are even more realistic.Though thrilling when played alone, the game is even more exciting when you pit your skills against those of an opponent in the Armada multiplayer mode, with its non-stop race calendar. Create your dream team by collecting player cards and fight for a place in the various online rankings! You can also take part in track races in multiplayer mode, and organise Tours amongst your friends!
PATCH NOTES 188.8.131.52:
- Fixed : on certain configurations, there could be a random crash during the 3D race loading or at the end of a race.
- Fixed problem: it's sometimes too easy to win with an outsider : you attack ; in the following group, everybody counts on the big favorite to work,
but he doesn't want to work alone, so nobody works. The fix is : now riders attack in a group when nobody works!
- Fixed problem: when an AI refuses to relay with a human raton, the player receive no information
- Fixed problem: still some attacks of leaders on the flat before a climb
- Fixed problem: it was impossible to renew our riders' contracts when our sponsor was still with us on the next year.
- Fixed problem: bad trainer assignation (career table squad)
- Fixed problem: empty list of rider prior to a 3d race or simu.
- Fixed problem: young riders could have a bad specialisation
- Fixed problem : it was impossible to view all the player's tours due to a missing component in the UI.
- Fixed problem : filters with several attributes did not work properly.
- Improvement : Adjustment to rider's attributes
- Fixed problem: On stage 2 of Vuelta ciclista a Mallorca, there was a building across the road.
PATCH NOTES 184.108.40.206:
- Improvement: Optimized loading time of the race.
- Fixed possible slowdowns shortly after the start of the race.
- Fixed memory leaks between races.
- Fixed problem: when a rider enters the field of vision of the camera, for a few fractions of a second, he retains the animation he had when he left the field of the vision for the last time.
- Fixed problem: when riders are waiting for the start of the race, we see them pedalling even though they are stopped.
- Fixed problem: we do not see victory animations in replays.
- Fixed problem: during the replay of the best moments of a race, bad rider animation at the beginning of each sequence.
- Fixed problem: after the replay of the best moments of the race, riders have bad animations and the camera is badly placed. -> To avoid that, at the moment, the best moments run in a continuous loop.
- Improvement: rider animations with long-distance camera when the "Limit animation display" option is unticked.
- Improvement: new "aero" type helmets are only worn by AI riders during flat stages.
- Fixed problem: a rider who is protecting another rider temporarily stops protecting when the pace suddenly quickens (he follows those who accelerate).
- Fixed problem: climbers sometimes attacked on the flat before a climb.
- Fixed problem: when a rider is protecting another, it is not easy to ask him to change the protected rider (you must first give a new order).
- Fixed bug: the "+" ("More information") button is only partially clickable.
- When a rider loses energy due to dehydration, the player is now warned: water bottles are displayed with a red halo.
- In the list of riders, the name of the currently selected rider is shown in green.
- Improvement: Disabled the possibility to sprint for a rider whose available power is not sufficient to trigger a sprint animation (avoids seeing one's rider sitting prettily when the Sprint button was pressed).
- Improvements/Corrections: stage maps.
- Improvements/Corrections: Schedule page.
- Improvements/Corrections: customised team creation page in career mode.
- Improvement: race loading page.
- Improvement: sort on chronological order of races on the latest results page.
- Improvement: retains sort when a message is deleted.
- Fixed problem: bad rider roles on the pre-race page.
- Fixed problem: country flag unchanged when choosing a world championship variant.
- Navigation through messages with up / down keys.
- Fixed problem: the accumulation of mails after several years of career could block the game.
- Fixed problem: not possible to sign new contracts with riders when the accounts are negative.
- Fixed problem: youth (U23) world rankings points were not displayed.
- Fixed problem: image of partially succeeded objective.
- Fixed problem: young rider wages were different from those displayed on the team creation page in a game with a custom team.
- Fixed problem: rider information was not correct during contract negotiation.
- Fixed problem: progression of rider attributes.
- Fixed problem: objectives sought by sponsors were not changed after confirmation of the negotiations.
- Fixed problem: riders reputation was badly initialized.
- Added: game-over if you do not sign a new contract with a sponsor.
- Added: sponsors withdraw their offers when confidence is too low.
- Adjustment: sponsor is less severe when allocating the budget for next season.
- Adjustment: less relegation clauses for AI racers.
- Fixed problem: Returns after simulation are badly displayed.
- Fixed problem: On stage 21 of the Tour de France, the actual finishing line was slightly offset from the one displayed.
- Fixed problem: Podium positioned in vegetation: GP al Pais Vasco stages 3 and 5.
- Fixed problem: Podium positioned in vegetation: Liege-Bastogne-Liege.
- Fixed problem: Barriers badly positioned on stage 2 of Tour of Qatar.
- Added: missing achievements.
- Improvement : Adjustment to attributes.
- Added: video capture possibility (CTRL + R).
More articles about Pro Cycling Manager 2013