Players will have to battle it out in court against Gaspen Payne, the younger brother of Winston Payne from previous Ace Attorney titles, as they defend the accused.
The much loved gameplay and features from previous titles in the Ace Attorney series return but for the first time with stunning 3D graphics, bringing the courtroom and characters to life and putting players directly in the heart of the action. Players will need to investigate each crime scene with dynamic 3D visuals, making it possible to change views and zoom-in on areas to uncover any hidden evidence or clues. The drama continues in the court room as players present their evidence, challenge witnesses and begin to unravel the truth behind each of the cases in Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Dual Destinies.
Joining Phoenix is the young Attorney Apollo Justice and new Associate Attorney Athena Cykes. Athena’s unique ability to psychoanalyse witnesses introduces a brand new element to proceedings. Using Athena’s ‘Mood Matrix’ players can detect the emotional state of a witness and tell whether they’re surprised, angry, happy or sad. Players can compare these feelings with the statement given by the witness, point out any contradictions between the two and challenge the witness testimony.
- Memorable characters return: Phoenix Wright is back along with the familiar faces of young attorney Apollo Justice, rival and prosecutor Miles Edgeworth
- Bring the drama to life on the Nintendo 3DS – The stunning 3D visuals bring the characters and environments to life. Change the view of a crime scene in 3D and zoom in on areas to uncover hidden evidence and clues.
- OBJECTION! – Search crime scenes for clues, present and review the evidence in court, challenge witness testimonies and unravel the truth across the different cases
- Psychoanalyse the witnesses – Detect emotional states of witnesses such as bomb disposal expert Ted Tonate and analyze their mood using Athena Sykes’ ‘Mood Matrix’. Compare how the witness is feeling to the evidence their giving and if there’s any contradiction the testimony can be challenged and the truth revealed
- EUREKA! – The unique and comical scripts, complete with all the usual plot twists and eccentric characters that have become a stable to the Ace Attorney series create the base for this latest courtroom drama
- Intuitive interface – It is now easier than ever before to investigate crimes and analyze the evidence with the updated in-game interface and game flow system, including a new feature that allows gamers to review their conversation history.
Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Dual Destinies will be available to purchase digitally on 3DS.
More articles about Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Dual Destinies