Guncraft is a voxel-based first person shooter that boasts fully destructible environments, the ability to construct individual blocks or full structures in a single click, tons of killstreak rewards such as helicopters, jetpacks, bunker buster missiles, drones, and turrets, and a fully featured map creation tool that also features a Minecraft map importing function (using the Substrate C# engine). Play traditional modes like Deathmatch and CTF, or totally unique modes like Lava Survival and Siege Mode. On top of that, there are standalone servers, peer hosted servers, clan support and friends lists, in and out of game chat, leaderboards, and much, much more.
“To say we’re excited to launch Guncraft would be a gross understatement,” states John Getty, lead developer of Guncraft and founder of Exato Games Studios. “It’s been a true labor of crazy love with the amount of features we’ve packed in and we’re eager to see the creativity of our fans when we officially deliver the fully launched game. A big thank you goes to all our fans for their support! As we count down to launch we ask fans to please continue supporting our efforts to get Guncraft on Steam by upvoting us on Greenlight!”
- 8+ outlandish game modes for up to 16 players (Online/LAN), including:
- “Lava Survival” mode where magma slowly rises as players build upward to avoid the instant orange death. It’s a new variation of “Last Man Standing”.
- “Onslaught Mode” mode, where four players band together to fight off endless waves of deadly robot spiders, soldiers, drones, and aircrafts.
- “Spleef” – Players drill and destroy blocks on the platform near or under their opponents in order to cause them to fall to their deaths, while fervently avoiding suffering the same fate.
- “Seige Mode” – A building and prefab centric game mode where two teams are pitted in a race to build a trebuchet-style catapult first. Be sure to defend it, else you get your structure destroyed by the other team.
- Build your own arsenal block by block in the Gun Smithing feature. This one of a kind scalable weapon crafting system lets gamers create anything from flintlock pistols to grenade launching cats. Fully modify the gun’s stats to create the perfect weapon.
- Create custom prefab structures, levels, characters, and weapon structures – the only limit is your own imagination.
- Player-controlled vehicles, perk/killstreak, class loadouts, clan system, and ranks.
- Continual Content Updates – New gigantic maps, wild gameplay modes and additional features to be added in the future, based on community feedback
More articles about Guncraft