The world seems to fell into ruins. Swarm of the dead groans around everywhere. You have to run non-stop, trying your best to stay alive and get out of zombie nightmare.
“We are excited to push PlayStation®Vita hardware up to the limits to render big environments and more than 50 animated zombies on the scene”, comments Alexey Menshikov, Founder and CEO of Beatshapers. “And we can’t wait to reveal our efforts on adapting such genre appealing to core and hardcore gamers”.
ZRun can be played using the PS Vita touchscreen, physical buttons, motion sensors or any combination of them.
- Run and avoid obstacles – hitting obstacles stops and hurts you
- Evade or attack zombies – if they attack you, you’ll get hurt and die
- Watch your stamina – every action costs some
- Pick up and use stuff as weapon – the bat, tube, guitar, swords, etc.
- Use firearms to get rid of zombie real quick – watch out for ammo, its limited
- Multiple characters, each with own distinct melee attack
- Explore the city and find the way out. New areas unlocked on successful run completion
- Upgrade and customize your character
- Campaign and endless survival mode
- Compete and collaborate with your PlayStation®Network friends with street records scoreboards and using “near” for useful items exchange.
ZRun will be available as a digital download via the PlayStation Store for play on the PlayStation Vita.
More articles about ZRun