With redesigned graphics, Milestone’s new project will bring players into the championship through the eyes of a real MotoGP rider.
The main game modes are: Official MotoGP will additionally offer players the opportunity to experience the 2013 Worldwide Championship, try the exclusive IRTA Test or prove their ability in a Quick Race. Career, the newly revamped career mode, will put gamers into the shoes of the riders, as it runs from first until the final race of the season. This particular game-mode will mix-in third and first person elements as well. Multiplayer will re-create exciting events – inspired by reality – to MotoGP’s classic elements, that will keep fans glued to their sofa.
MotoGP 13 will include all the tracks and riders of the 2013 MotoGP season. The game will also include a new engine, which will allow Milestone to manage all the elements such as graphics, physics, bikes, environment modeling and in-game sound.
- Several issues related to online lobbies search have been fixed
- Several bugs preventing players to join online rooms
- Time Attack mode is now properly uploading the best time
- The graphical bug showing a wrong entry related to the player in leaderboards has been fixed
- Improved connection among network peers
- Improved stability during online races
More articles about MotoGP 13