Before the Drox ruled the galaxy, before they were even sentient, there were older races now known as the Ancients. Using their Operatives, the Drox crushed and enslaved most of these races. The rest fled known space. When the Drox turned on their own Operatives, the Drox were utterly destroyed. Newer races emerged and thrived in the power void, never knowing the menace waited. Seizing their chance, the Ancients are invading to take their rightful place in the galaxy, as rulers! Thirsting for revenge, the Ancients can't harm the extinct Drox, but they can crush the next best thing, the Drox Operatives.
The Ancient enemies are back! Can you defend the Drox Operative Guild and younger races against the Invasion of the Ancients?
Gamers who pre-order the expansion will receive full access to the latest beta build, a reduced pre-order price of only $8.99, the opportunity to give Soldak feedback on our forums which can influence the game, and of course, the final version when it becomes available.
- Defend against ancient race invasions
- Destroy or defend space stations (military and production)
- Guide the evolution of persistent galaxies
- Design components with socketable chips
- Play as or against the new race, the Scavenger
- Battle new Talon, Legion, and Overlord monsters
- Solve new quests and equip new components
More articles about Drox Operative: Invasion of the Ancients