Ghost of Moscow is a new chapter in the thrilling story about an invisible war behind enemy lines. The players meet Captain Strogov from the Soviet Counterintelligence Service.
World War II finished over 10 years ago but counterintelligence services have no time to rest. The Cold War took espionage to a completely new level, more secretive and complex.
The new missions will be even more intense and dangerous, but Captain Strogov is assisted by his comrades: Viktor Kovalev and Olga Godunova-Lopes, each with unique skills and abilities, will help him defeat the enemy. The storyline brings players to different cities in North America, Cuba and Europe.
In the end of 2011 publisher 1C Company dropped Ghost of Moscow: Death to Spies due to company strategy and the market needs, so developer Haggard Games decided to shop it around to other publishers, but without any success.
Apparently a few months ago Haggard Games decided to launch a crowd funding campaign on indiegogo without apparently informing anybody and out of its $80,000 goal managed to raise an abysmal $982.
No updates have been made since the end of the campaign, so whether Death to Spies III is still in development or canceled is unclear at this point.
- Brand new engine with support for the latest graphic technologies.
- New period setting - Cold War.
- Travel across the globe including North America, Cuba and Europe.
- Three playable characters with different skills and abilities.
- Manually switch between characters at any time.
- Special abilities to eliminate enemies.
- High-tech gadgets.
- Spy sense – a special game mode to aid in making tactical decisions.
- Different mini-games such as lock-picking, poisoning beverages, etc.
More articles about Alekhine's Gun