Continuing the tradition of excellence the series is known for, five new characters and six new stages have been added for even more fighting mayhem, with rebalanced gameplay and original modes topping off this ultimate offering. Further details on the exciting new modes and gameplay features will be announced in the coming months.
- New Characters: Five new characters, including Poison, Hugo, Elena, Rolento, and an all-new unannounced character join the fight, complete with their own unique play styles… bringing the current roster count to a massive 44 characters.
- New Stages: Six new battle environments: Pitstop 109, Mad Gear Hideout, Cosmic Elevator, Blast Furnace, Half Pipe, and Jurassic Era Research Facility, have been added for even more visual variety.
- Rebalanced Gameplay: Direct fan feedback was gathered on all of Super Street Fighter IV: AE’s original 39 characters and core system mechanics in order to achieve the most balanced Street Fighter ever.
- New Modes and Features: Yet to be announced brand new modes and features further add to the suite of gameplay options.
- Disc and Digital Delivery: Available as both a downloadable upgrade and full retail product, making it easy for veterans and newcomers to experience the fight of the century.
Available via retail, full download, or digital upgrade (for SSFIV and SSFIV: AE owners), users who purchase the retail or full download version of Ultra Street Fighter IV will also receive all previous costume DLC released for the series (a $40 value).
More articles about Ultra Street Fighter IV