Compared to other MOBA games with matches taking sometimes over an hour, the goal here is to address the need for a shorter match length but still highly competitive MOBA title.
For players new to competitive online games, Dragons and Titans is quick and simple to learn. With over 20 unique dragons to control and 20 different weapons for each match, this combinatorial game feature allows for over 400 combinations of skills for each battle. Even the most veteran MOBA player will find something new to master.
Fans interested in Dragons and Titans can show the developers their support by voting for the game on Steam's Greenlight service.
- Choose between multiple game modes:
- 5v5 PvP Battles
- Team Co-Op
- Single Player
- A new weapon or dragon is introduced to the game every week.
- Increase mastery of specific Dragons and Weapons the more often you use them.
- Use the Forge to improve your weapons, increasing your power in the skies above.
- Gain rank to unlock Rune Slots for added bonuses in the battlefield.
- Please your Titan by unlocking battle achievements to increase your rewards!
The greatest fighting broods have been assembled for the dragon wars. Now is your time to select your dragon and join the fray. The battle begins now!
More articles about Dragons and Titans