In Dragon’s Crown, players take the role of one of six adventurers who must roam labyrinths in search of treasure and the legendary “Dragon’s Crown.”
Your mission is to dive into the dank underworld, uncovering treasure and strengthening your mettle as you unlock the secret behind the ancient dragon threatening the world. Simple, easy-to-learn controls allow anyone to dive into the fray and enjoy the breathtaking sword-and-sorcery action. In addition to long-lasting gameplay, the game also features a vast array of character customization features – with six wildly different classes to play as, raiding the catacombs for epic loot remains fresh and engaging.
Although intrepid adventurers can certainly enjoy Dragon’s Crown on their own, the real excitement begins when four players team up online for a four-player cooperative mission. And don’t expect the portable Dragon’s Crown to be scaled back in any way: The game will offer the same fluid hand-drawn animation, blazing special effects, and haunting soundtrack on both PS3 and the new PS Vita, with some special interoperability features between the two versions to be revealed at a later date.
- Unparalleled HD visual design: From the maker of Odin Sphere, Vanillaware painstakingly hand-paints every detail—creating a lush, vibrant storybook aesthetic where everything is animated in gorgeous full 1080p HD.
- Play as 6 distinct and unique character classes: Choose from six fantastical characters—each possessing different abilities and strengths that will aid you as you traverse through the darkest of dungeons.
- Up to four person multiplayer action: Play cooperatively to overcome your foes with up to 3 of your friends locally or via PlayStation®Network on the PS3 or PS Vita. Each time players adventure together, they can expect a different experience and hours of satisfying adventuring. Cross-platform play is not supported, but players can engage in any ratio of local and online multiplayer.
- Loot galore: Dungeons aren’t only just about the fighting! Unseen treasures are hidden inside locked chests, and they can be appraised to determine their strength. See if you can find rare treasures!
- Customize your journey: Earn Skill Points by completing quests or leveling up, and use them to enhance your character’s abilities with common and class-specific skills!
- Dungeon variety: Monsters won’t be the only obstacles on your journey. Dungeons also contain traps and hidden rooms! Explore the dungeons and conquer them all!
Dragon's Crown will be available for $49.99 (PS3) and $39.99 (Vita).
More articles about Dragon's Crown