Discover ancient mysteries, live off the land and fight deadly creatures, all in a beautiful open world.
After having set an initial funding goal of $50,000, Frontiers developer Lars Simkins has managed to not only fully fund his title through Kickstarter, but also reached all the stretch goals as the campaign ended with a total of $157,381.
- Massive open world
- Unique relaxing pace and tone
- Dynamic path system - create, destroy and alter paths as you explore
- Live off the land - hunt, trap, fish and cook over 30 varieties of plantlife (including hallucinogens!) and a dozen varieties of animal
- Minecraft-style crafting system
- An epic central mystery that spans an entire continent
- A haunting soundtrack for every region
- Dozens of skills to discover and learn, including magic and survival skills
- Hundreds of structures, many with secret passages and hidden rooms
- Oculus Rift support
More articles about Frontiers