Additionally, unlike many other games on the market, Tridek evolves the traditional gaming experience of a Trading Card Game by innovating and enhancing the core features players expect in a card game. Plus, Tridek introduces a new resource system that removes the typical waiting times found in Trading Card Games without compromising the strategic depth. Gamers can play using their individual style by building decks to fit their own needs and objectives.
Welcome to the planet of Galena where powerful creatures are manipulated to compete in the professional sport of Tridek.
With just over 60 hours left in the Tridek: Creatures of Galena Kickstarter campaign, dreamfab has issued a last call to action for backers to help fund the addition of extra features, including enhanced multiplayer and cross-platform capabilities. Currently the game has only managed to rake in $7,488 of its $55,000 goal.
“We’ve been very happy with our closed beta testing thus far, with over 10,000 registered testers currently playing the beta”, said Christian Dickert, Creative Director of dreamfab. “While some version of Tridek will launch with or without Kickstarter funding, we do ask all DTC fans to show their support now and make the Kickstarter campaign a success. Only then will we be able to make our vision of Tridek into a reality and implement all the features that you want and deserve”.
- Free to Play and Optimized for mobile devices
- Cross platform multiplayer with tournaments and rankings
- Innovative resource system makes gameplay fast and strategic
- Discover collectable cards to enhance your creatures or hinder your opponents
- Full deck customization to fit a gamer’s play style
- Easy to pickup and play with clear rules and helpful tips
- Professional style gaming everywhere you go
- Beautiful soundtrack and graphics
- Community features and support
More articles about Tridek Creatures of Galena