Kingdoms Rise features a 360° melee system which enables players to swing their sword in any direction. With this melee system players engage in intense, tactical sword fights wherein opponents must read each other for opportunities and weaknesses.
To complement the sword system players can equip magic spells and fantasy abilities to fight and platform in unique and interesting ways.
There are no classes, instead we let players be creative in choosing everything from their weapons, appearance and abilities. Your look and fighting style is unique to you alone.
Mixing up spells, swords, bows, shields, armors and throwing weapons means that every fight will be different, there's always something you can change about how you play.
In Kingdoms Rise skill wins battles.
Kingdoms Rise is now on Steam Greenlight and needs your votes and support in order to be released on Steam.
- Deep Sword Fighting System
- Numerous fantasy spells and abilities to choose from
- Detailed Character Builder
- Custom ability and weapon load-outs
- Create a party with friends and fight as a team
- Online stat tracking
- Game Modes
- Opposing Kingdoms: Playing for one of two kingdoms, players do battle in rounds. There is no respawning during a round and a round is won when one kingdom has been completely wiped out
- Deathmatch: Free for all between all players on the server. Players respawn quickly after dying and the winner is whoever scores the most kills overall
- Party Survival: Players join the server as a party, if a player dies they can respawn wherever their party is after a waiting period. If the entire party is dead once then none of them can respawn until the server is restarted. The winning party is the last one surviving
More articles about Kingdoms Rise