Europa Universalis IV gives you control of a nation to guide it through the years and create a dominant global empire in the age of exploration.
Players who pre-order Europa Universalis IV will be given a free copy of strategy/RPG Crusader Kings II, Paradox’s title of diplomacy, dynasties, and double-dealing set in the Middle Ages, to add to their own library or to give to a friend.
Early adopters will also receive a new Saved Game Converter for Crusader Kings II, which will read the details of a saved game from a Crusader Kings II and convert that into a game that can be played in Europa Universalis IV. Fans of Crusader Kings II will be able to maintain the empires they have established and guide them through the age of exploration in an all-new strategic experience, continuing their personal stories of expansion and conquest.
Both the saved converter and copy of Crusader Kings II will be available as pre-order bonuses on August 1, and players that have already pre-purchased Europa Universalis IV will receive these additional bonuses. Strategy fans can prepare for the long road to conquest by pre-ordering Europa Universalis IV, details on all pre-order bonuses can be found here.
Europa Universalis IV Features:
- Make your own decisions: Nation building is completely flexible
- Use your Monarch Power: In this new system, a leader's traits will direct the ebb and flow of gameplay
- Experience history coming to life: The great personalities of the past are on hand to support you as you make your mark on thousands of historical events
- Turn the world into your playground: Enjoy over 300 years of gameplay in a lush topographical map in full 3D
- Gain control of vital trade routes and make the wealth of the world flow to your coffers in the all-new trade system
- Bring out your negotiating skills in a deeper diplomatic system
- Go online and battle against your friends in an all-new multiplayer game mode that features hot-join, improved chatting, a new matchmaking server, and support for a standalone server
- Create your own history and customize your game: Europa Universalis IV gives you the chance to customize and mod practically anything your heart may desire
More articles about Europa Universalis IV