Drawing from its catalogue of more than 5,000 games, the sale is set to run from July 8 to August 5 and will feature savings of 40 to 75 percent off. The GamersGate Summer Sale is one of the largest digital download events for game players to date, with huge discounts on hundreds titles from top developers, including Electronic Arts, Ubisoft, Square Enix, Deep Silver and many more.
Raising the bar even higher than its previous sales, GamersGate's 2013 Summer Sale will offer weekly discounts on video game bundles, including publisher and franchise bundles. In addition, several popular titles will receive drastic price cuts for 24 hours, or a weeklong period.
Kicking off the sale today - for the week of July 8 - GamersGate is featuring massive deductions on numerous titles and video game bundles, including (but not limited to):
- Walking Dead - Telltale Games - 60% off
- Metro Last Light - Deep Silver - 33% off
- Kingdoms of Amalur Reckoning Collection - Electronic Arts - 70% off
- Mass Effect Trilogy - Electronic Arts - 50% off
- Telltale Complete Pack - Telltale Games - 75% off
- Risen 2 Complete Collection - Deep Silver - 50% off
- Omerta City of Gangsters Collection - Kalypso - 50% off
- Tropico 4 - Kalypso - 60% off
- Jagged Alliance - Crossfire - Kalypso - 60% off
- Saints Row the Third - Deep Silver - 50% off
- Sacred 2 Gold Edition - Deep Silver - 50% off
- Primal Carnage - Reverb - 50% off