With actual wingsuit flying, the suit restricts your motion, and the terrain can threaten your safety. In Skydive: Proximity Flight, your movements are completely unrestricted. With help of motion controllers such as PlayStation®Move or Kinect™ for Xbox 360® you can use your body movements to speed up, maneuver, and soar through the air, like real skydiver. Learn mid-air tricks that only professional skydivers can do, or make up your own tricks alone or with friends. Lose yourself in this exciting airborne adventure with realistic graphics, precise sounds, and stunning aerial landscapes.
Gaijin Entertainment collaborated with three legendary base jumping athletes, Jokke Sommer, Andrey Boldyrev and Halvor Angvik to ensure real life base jump experiences of speed and maneuverability were correctly conveyed and incorporated into the gameplay.
“Coming this fall, Skydive: Proximity Flight will let players experience the total freedom and hazardous adrenaline rush without having to physically experience world dangers associated with leaping off high places and seeing the earth hurling toward you. From a bird’s eye view of the world, players will soar over and threw majestic and beautiful real-world locations while executing idiculous tricks of varying degrees of difficulty while racing against foes,” said Anton Yudintsev, CEO, Gaijin Entertainment.
- Skydive: Proximity Flight can be safely enjoyed from your favorite chair using a gamepad, but for gamers with a more adventurous spirit, motion tracking technology will enhance the gaming experience through the power of unrestricted flight.
- PS3 users can use the Dualshock 3 wireless controller to perform maneuvers by twisting and turning the controller. Players can also experience the game using two PlayStation®Move motion controllers with PlayStation Eye camera;
- X360 users can soar using a gamepad or can choose to use their hands and body to execute dangerous tricks with help of Kinect™;
- Game modes include:
- Adrenaline Race: Race against the computer rivals or compete with your friends or other players on the leader board asynchronously. By performing death-defying tricks you fill the adrenaline gauge, which can be used to increase speed and rewind time to make adjustments to your trajectory;
- Routes: Try to fly through increasingly more difficult routes marked by glowing rings;
- Tricks: Execute aerial maneuvers that increase in dangerous complexity;
- Freestyle: Select any jump off location and create your own routes and incorporate difficult tricks and then share it with the community, challenging other players to repeat your flight.
More articles about Skydive: Proximity Flight