Having successfully completed the assassination of Adolph Hitler through ‘Operation Wolf’s Head’ , the U.S. faces a retaliatory two front Axis invasion.
The brave soldiers of the U.S. armed forces must defend the land of the free from the Fascists who wish to take over the country. Failure to protect President Roosevelt and Washington D.C. against the Fascists will mean a world where freedom is lost forever.
- 12 missions culminating in the battle for Washington D.C.
- 4 player co-op multiplayer: choose between 9 playable countries USA, UK, France, Russia, Japan, German, Hungary, Romania, and Czechoslovakia
- Multiplayer modes include, Player versus Player and Player vs A.I.
- Cross Platform multiplayer PC/Mac/LINUX
- 20 unit types per nation upgradeable for all infantry and vehicles (200 usable upgrades)Tanks, Trucks, Commander Vehicles, stationary guns, and much more
- Defensive tactics include minefield planting, stationary turrets, and anti-tank assault
- Airstrike capabilities for offensive special attacks
- Learning AI that adjusts to the player’s skill level
- Delayed orders allowing for multiple commands to be followed in unison
- Elevated terrains allowing for multiple strategic tactics
More articles about TimeLines: Assault On America