Vector Thrust delivers a huge array of aircraft from which choose, as well as tactical, intelligent AI to combat, where every unit works to complete its mission in a dynamic, ever-changing battlefield that is never played the same way twice.
Vector Thrust features more than 150 aircraft, ranging from existing models, to rare prototypes, each with ultra- realistic flight characteristics. Players will be able to play a comprehensive single-player campaign, or go head-to-head online with several multiplayer modes.
Cláudio Rodriques, CEO at TimeSymmetry says, “It is with great pride that Timesymmetry partners up with Iceberg Interactive, to bring Vector Thrust to market. We believe that this will allow us to deliver a game of the utmost quality, to meet the high standards of both the players and everyone involved in the development.” He continues: “We expect to develop Vector Thrust into one of the benchmarks of the genre and with the help of our players, the addition of mods and future expansions, will keep the action going for years to come.”
Erik Schreuder, CEO at Iceberg Interactive says, “Combat flight simulation is a genre that has performed very well for us in the past and we know there are a lot of fans of the genre out there. We are very confident that with Vector Thrust we have signed up a great new franchise, which especially shines with its unusual but great graphic style and its extensive collection of aircraft.” He continues: “The potential of Vector Thrust is enormous and players will have full power over the game, to tweak, edit or mod every aspect.”
- Perfect balance between realistic models and celshaded graphics. Each aircraft is faithfully recreated with a highly tactical and deep flight behavior while at the same time it still remains playable for even the most inexperienced players.
- Experience the immersive story-based Campaign in a unique world context or jump right into the action in the Quick Action mode.
- Fly an extensive collection of more than 200 aircraft, ranging from real-world models to unusual and rare prototypes, all of them recreated with precision and emphasizing their unique characteristics.
- Test your abilities with every aircraft in Challenge mode, or battle for the high score in Arcade mode.
- Quickly customize your own battles with skirmish mode, or create your dream operation to the finest detail with the mission editor.
- Confront other players online with a competitive Multiplayer mode which includes wide variety of game modes to prove who is King of the Skies.
- Expand the original game with user mode custom content and customize and change the flavor of your game with an extensive variety of mutations.
More articles about Vector Thrust