Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare, powered by the Frostbite3 engine, digs into the trenches to deliver an explosive new action experience. Players will take on the roles of plants and zombies across a mine-blowing world that delivers all the depth of a traditional action game blended with the refreshing humor of Plants vs. Zombies.
“With its first reveal in June, we blew fans away with a glimpse of a game that takes the Plants vs. Zombies world to an entirely new genre,” said Tony Leamer, Plants vs. Zombies franchise director at PopCap. “Here at gamescom, we’re showcasing even more exciting elements, including Kinect for Xbox One and Xbox SmartGlass gameplay in Boss Mode, playable Zombie classes, character customization, and more. These amazing features will help make this one of the must-have action games of 2014.”
New Game Features Showcased at gamescom Include:
- 24-Player Multiplayer Action: Choose your side—plants or zombies
- 4-Player Online Co-op: Protect your garden from the zombie horde and powerful bosses
- Customization: Personalize your favorite plants and zombies with hundreds of unique items.
- Two Exclusive Modes for Xbox One:
- 2-player Split Screen Co-op Mode
- Kinect and Xbox SmartGlass gameplay in Boss mode, command the battlefield from above in Crazy Dave’s RV or Dr. Zomboss’ blimp
More articles about Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare