With a cast of 13 playable characters and 13 partners to choose from, and an additional hidden character, AquaPazza uses flashy combos, partner attacks, and deadly chains to keep competitive. Moreover, the Japanese voice track will be left completely intact.
For the first time in North America, AquaPazza will be available in English, with the localization and publishing done by ATLUS. The North American version of the game will feature all the content through the current Japanese arcade spec of AquaPazza (ver. 2.01), which includes several new characters and improvements for tournament-grade action.
- Eclectic cast of characters: The combatants in AquaPazza are a diverse bunch - from the studious bookworm Manaka who -- no kidding -- attacks with a bookshelf to the lance-wielding, shield-carrying Sasara.
- Partner system: Players select from one of the thirteen partners to accompany them. Partners assist players as one of three classes with one of four different actions. Players get rewarded for aggressive play styles and the partners add an additional skill element to help break defensive play.
- Tournament-level competition: Developed by Examu and Aquaplus, AquaPazza has a strong backbone of fighting game mechanics with twitch response times and super attacks.
- Variety of gameplay modes: Each character has a storyline of their own, which unlocks the "another story" mode and an alternate ending. There's also a time-attack mode, training mode, and a gallery mode.
- Online play: Take to the internet to challenge players in ranked, unranked, and friends-only matches.
AquaPazza will be available for $29.99.
More articles about Aquapazza: Aquaplus Dream Match