This vibrant fitness journey kicks off with the World Party teaser trailer followed by the Brazil destination trailer that marks the first stop in the Passport to Party program. Every month Majesco will release a new destination trailer that gives players a sneak peek of where Zumba will take their in-game workout. Fans who register for their virtual passport get access to a $10 discount coupon off the game exclusively from GameStop along with behind-the-scenes content and multiple entries in the World Party Sweepstakes that will send one lucky winner and a friend to an exotic destination featured in-game.
The world is your dance floor in Zumba Fitness World Party. This engaging interactive game takes you on a cultural joyride around the world as you burn up to 1,000 calories per hour with more than 40 high-energy new routines and an unparalleled international soundtrack featuring Lady Gaga, Pitbull and Daddy Yankee. Learn to love your workout with this fun, freeing fitness journey that expands your horizons with an abundance of new and returning features.
The diverse soundtrack features 40+ international songs that bring the rhythms of the world home to your living room.
Specific tracks from headline artists include:
These tracks complement a range of fresh Zumba original music and authentic regional songs from around the world including Hawaiian, Brazilian and Bhangra rhythms. Move your body to high-energy routines, the new World Tour mode and a brand new visual presentation that makes it feel like you’re actually on location around the world with Zumba’s celebrity instructors. To preview the entire soundtrack, please visit the official site at zumbafitnessgame.
- Lady Gaga – “Born This Way”
- Pitbull featuring Papayo – “Echa Pa’lla (Manos Pa’rriba)”
- Daddy Yankee – “Limbo” and “Perros Salvajes”
- Marc Anthony – “Aguanile”
- Zedd featuring Foxes – “Clarity”
- Claudia Leitte – “Ruas Encantadas”
- Ziggy Marley – “True To Myself”
- Cazzette – “Beam Me Up”
- Priyanka featuring Pitbull – “Exotic”
- Emeli Sandé – “Next To Me”
- ZZ Ward – “Put The Gun Down”
- Joan Osborne – “Shake Your Hips”
- Mohombi featuring Baby, KMC & Casey – “Do You Feel Like Moving?”
- Queen Ifrica featuring Shaggy – “Vibes”
- The High Kings – “The Beggarman Jig”
- Honorebel – “Caribbean Dream”
- Herb Alpert and Lani Hall – “Puttin’ On The Ritz”
- 40+ fresh songs including chart-topping hits, new Zumba originals, and eclectic tracks from regional musicians. Full soundtrack to be announced.
- A new visual presentation complements your travel to exotic worldwide locations with an extraordinary cast of 14 celebrity Zumba instructors including: Beto, Gina Grant, Kass Martin, Melissa Chiz, Heidy Torres and Loretta Bates.
- 30+ cultural dance styles, from Cumbia to Swing to Hip-Hop and Bollywood plus new additions like Blues, Capoeira and Girly Funk.
- The New World Dance Tour mode unlocks songs from each region in a progressive trip around the world realized through on location videos.
- Streamlined Progress Tracker Plus tallies all your stats: technique score, calories burned, achievements earned, fitness goals met, and more.
- 45 new classes of varying lengths cater to your schedule while the Custom Playlist feature enables you to choose your favorite music and routines.
- Low, medium, and high intensity routines tiered for all skill levels plus an expanded Learn the Steps mode with eight tutorial modules.
- Two-player support on Xbox One and Kinect for Xbox 360 and four-player support on Wii U and Wii.
- Unlock behind-the-scenes videos, artist interviews and souvenirs to stay motivated as you play.
More articles about Zumba Fitness World Party