Scavenge for supplies in every corner of every building, craft your gear, pick your skills and loadout while keeping your Squad alive by covering every corner and moving as a group.
It is a game that encourages quick thinking and fast paced play since you need to pay attention to all of your squad mates. If you leave someone behind, chances are they will be pounced on and die. Move as a Squad and cover every corner.
Control your Squad with the mouse carefully planning where each Survivor goes to and where to look. The Survivors have a limited view range so it is vital to ensure you are looking where the infected will most likely come from.
Certain events require you to move around a building while fighting off a horde, you must keep a close eye on your squad or they will perish one by one. Various types of Special Infected that have abilities such as Blinding Powder or Acid Pool that encourage you to quickly move your Survivors while making sure they are never alone.
The new Multiplayer mode is a 1v1 scenario (Online/LAN) where one player controls the Survivors and another player controls the Infected. The Survivors must reach the extraction zone and the Infected must stop them by spawning various types of Infected around them.
- Top down 2D Strategy Action
- Use Melee weapons to take down enemies silently or go guns blazing
- Scavenge buildings for materials to craft your gear
- Equip Gadgets to assist you in combat
- Highly randomized world providing infinite possibilities
- Capture infected buildings that generate resources but must be defended from horde invasions
- Several types of Special Infected that must be dealt with quickly
- Rename your Survivors to have a more intense personal experience
- Three game modes:
- Campaign: Play through a highly randomized world following a simple storyline with unique events and a conclusion.
- Survival: Score based mode, go through as many randomly generated buildings as you can.
- Death Lab: Equip your Survivor Squad with a limited budget and take them through a collapsed Lab. Good micro management of your Squad is essential to your survival.
More articles about Survivor Squad